Pure Grey (PG) is a New York City based restaurant management group that operates and licenses internationally-acclaimed restaurant brands such as Spice Market, J&G Steakhouse, Market, and J&G Grill, each of which was created by Michelin-starred chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten; as well as Cook Hall, a modern American gastropub, Brasserie Quartier, a modern interpretation of French cuisine with classic brasserie fare.
Additionally, PG has several concepts in various stages of development to be launched within the next two years.
EXISTING PROPERTIES INCLUDE:
* Market by Jean-Georges at W Doha
* Market Kitchen at The Westin Santa Fe
* Market Kitchen at Le Royal Meridien Abu Dhabi
* Spice Market at W Doha
* J&G Grill at St. Regis Mexico City
* Lagoon at St. Regis Bora Bora
* J&G Steakhouse at The Phoenician
* Cook Hall at W Dallas-Victory
* Cook Hall at W Atlanta-Buckhead